"Great care"

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

My daughter has cyclical vomiting syndrome. Without the care an attention of staff at this hospital we would still be in a position of hopelessness.

The consultant has been amazing, giving us open access so that whenever my daughter is ill we have peace of mind knowing there is a plan in place to make her well again.

We have been in most of the children's wards and cannot find fault with the staff there. Always there making sure everything is in place and my daughter has her medications .

The rooms are cleaned daily and the wards appropriately decorated with "chill zones" for older children.

I feel completely reassured that my daughter will be properly cared for on each admission

Felt it necessary to post a review because all too often people readily complain but rarely review a good service .

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on the care provided by our staff and the facilities at the Children’s Service department, RVI. We are pleased the service you and your daughter received met your expectations and that we were able to provide you with peace of mind. Your kind words are very much appreciated and we will pass these on to our staff.