"A&E Monday 26 October"

About: Horton General Hospital

I would like to say a massive thank you to all the members of staff working between 6-8 pm at A&E this evening.

I was welcomed by reception who found my details quickly and with sympathy, next I was seen by a triage nurse who again was charming, polite and very quick.

after a short wait i was taken for my x-ray, by another member of your team. They were kind, discrete and dealt with me very quickly.

Next i was called through to see the Dr. They were kind and very gentle.

I was given a brace to wear for my wrist and will be seen tomorrow at 11.40 am at the Fracture Clinic.

Fingers crossed i won't need a cast.

All in all after a very scary fall down my stairs i was looked after with care, consideration and in and out within 1 hour 40 mins.

First class service the whole way through.

Please pass my grateful thanks to all involved .

Response from Horton General Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback. We hope you're recovering well from your injury; it must have been a stressful night. We're so glad to hear that you found the staff, of all levels, in A&E so helpful and kind and that you experienced the compassion we expect our staff to portray in their day-to-day work. Your comments will be passed on to the team.