"Excellent service, Care and Compassion Throughout"

About: Royal Hospital for Sick Children (Yorkhill) / Respiratory Medicine

(as a parent/guardian),

My daughter was discharged today from the respiratory team at the Royal hospital for Sick Children. She has been attending for the last couple of years where we have received excellent care at every point of contact. Dr Gibson & his team have all been fantastic in dealing with my daughter showing both care & compassion throughout. I would like to thank you all for your hard work and in a positive sense that we don't need to see any of you again! ! !

Dear Cheery McCheery,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us with such lovely comments about Dr Gibson and the team who looked after your daughter over the last couple of years.

It is great when I am able to let staff know the difference they have made to the patients they have treated, and I'm sure that they will appreciate that you have thought of them.

I'm glad your daughter is doing so well - I'm sure it was a worrying time for you all as a family so now you can relax and enjoy looking to the future!

With best wishes,