"Staff!"

About: Monklands District General Hospital / Rheumatology

On our first appointment at hospital after many years, we, were met by the most helpful staff! At the reception as we went in the receptionist was really helpful and, pleasant, directed us to the Dept required. Staff once more receptionist and, nurses were excellent! I should mention this was Rheumatolgy Dept. After been seen by the Doctor we had to go at Bloods Dept and X RAY where we were once again treated efficiently, pleasant, and showed us how to get to different departments.

Monklands Hospital should be very proud of their staff and cant compliment them enough Well done! Many Thanks and to out patient receptionist this morning very helpful

Response from June Delaney, Senior Nurse, Medicine, Monklands Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Madge

Thank you for taking time to post your positive experience on the care you received at our Outpatients Department and Rheumatology Clinic. I will take great pleasure in passing these on to Sister Nicol and her full multidisciplinary team, who will be delighted by your compliments. We constantly strive to improve and enhance our standards of care and it is very rewarding to have such affirmative and encouraging feedback.

I hope your appointment proved successful. Please do not hesitate in contacting me at any time, should you require anything further.

Warmest Regards

June

• madge todd thinks this response is helpful