"Prostate operation"

About: Medway Maritime Hospital / Urology

Arrived for my appointment at 10. 30am my appointment was for11. 00am. I was seen on time and shown to my cubicle to wait for surgery went to have my epidural in spine, they were friendly and professional. Then I was taken to theatre for my opp again couldn't have done more for me and explained the procedure. After surgery I was taken to recovery area. There I met Perry and the team who offered me tea, sandwich and banana. All of them couldn't be more helpful. When a bed was found for me and went to mccluch ward where l met Rosie and her team where the care was exceptional as was night staff Sandra and pam.

They all had done such a great job I was able to go home on the following afternoon.

Response from Medway NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your personal feedback about your experience in the hospital.

It is so rewarding to hear that the staff were professional and caring, making you feel at ease, explaining the procedure and ensuring you were made comfortable.

I will ensure the teams are made aware.

I hope you are recovering well.

The Patient Experience Team.

• Wilf thinks this response is helpful

Response from Medway Maritime Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your care at Medway. We are pleased that your experience was a positive one and we hope that you are recovering well from your procedure.