"Anti-reflux surgery gold star treatment."

About: St Richard's Hospital

Recently I had laparoscopic reflux surgery undertaken by the surgical team. Every aspect of the process was well explained to me and I received great reassurance throughout the event.

In particular I was very nervous during the build up to the operation. What a lovely team of anaesthetist's, the Consultant settled me down using their great reassuring manner. Thank you so much.

After the operation the treatment was equally as good, all aspects of the surgical suite and and after care were spotlessly clean, and it was obvious that all staff were well rehearsed in their personal cleaning regime.

I spent the night in the Chichester treatment centre, where continuous monitoring took place, all nursing staff were kind, compassionate and professional.

I am making great progress following my operation, the advice for post operation diet and aspects of rehabilitation were very helpful.

In summary St Richards Hospital in my opinion is the best hospital in Europe, I was so lucky to have this option available in West Sussex.

Response from St Richard's Hospital

Thank you for these wonderful comments, your last sentence truly is a great accolade for St Richard's Hospital.

We shall make sure that the staff who looked after you so well are made aware of your appreciation.

With very best wishes.