"Excellent hosputal"

About: Good Hope Hospital

I have nothing but praise for this hospital, my mum has just been discharged from ward where she received excellent care, she was admitted a week ago via ED very poorly, the ED staff were fantastic as were the staff on ward 18, but ward 10...... I can not fault you, your care and attention was second to non, you are an amazing team of people from the Drs nurses non medical staff etc. Be proud everyone you are all fantastic,

Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for the care you all gave my mum.

She is well on the mend and is now recuperating at home. Thank you.

Dear Jayne

I am so pleased to read that you were happy with the care she received and I am delighted to forward your feedback on to Angela Birmingham, Matron for Emergency Services at Good Hope Hospital, Dr Ola Erinfolami, Clinical Director for Emergency Services, Neil Mallett, Matron for Ward 18 and to Debbie Williams, Matron for Ward 10 who will be thrilled to communicate your kind comments to all of their teams, who work very hard to provide great care to our patients.

I hope this is acceptable and once again thank you for taking the time to post your comments, patient and family feedback is extremely important to us.

My best wishes to your Mum for her continued recovery.

Marie Helebert

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Dear Jayne thank you for your lovely comments regarding your Mum's recent stay at Good Hope Hospital.

My best wishes to your Mum for her continued recovery.

Marie Helebert