About: Lincoln County Hospital

The care I received from the staff on Branston ward was very good. They were in the main caring and considerate. The regular members of staff were outstanding, sadly some of agency staff left a bit to be desired. The agency staff were mainly on duty at the weekend so standards of nursing care suffered during that time.

The Doctors and Consultant who cared for me were excellent, I cannot speak highly enough of the care and consideration I received from the Consultant. The explanation about my condition could not have been better. The Consultant went out of their way to be helpful demonstrating not only clinical expertise but also great concern and kindness.

The ward was spotlessly clean thanks to the domestic staff who seemed to work tirelessly to maintain excellent standards.

Many thanks to all

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. It is very encouraging and it will be forwarded to the team.

I would like to reassure you that we have recruited new nurses and are relying less on Agency nurses to cover shifts.

Dupe Adewuyi