"Rubbish service"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

After suffering from a hard pregnancy, i have been admitted into hospital every other day for the last week. I was advised to attend an appointment today at 10am, for which was needed as today i have taken a turn for the worse. I recognise my symptoms as I exprrienced the same last week which caused me to get very de hydrated and resulted in me being put on the drip. Today feeling exactly the same as i did then, also my food or medication is not staying down. I have been waiting here 3 hours so far for a doctor. The nurses don't seem to be able to do anything without consulting a doctor.. So why are there so many nurses and for what it seems 1 doctor! Ive asked consistently how long it will be and they keep advising me that i am next. 3 hours later im still waiting. Ive asked for the ward manger as advised by my midwife, and theyve just advised the doctor will be with be soon. Rubbish service! I would not recommend.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thanks for getting in touch so quickly. I am very sorry to hear of your poor experience of our service.

Please can you get in touch with me directly so that I can look into your concerns – you can contact me at Kursoom.Khan@nuh.nhs.uk

Kay Khan