"my 2nd visit: amazing staff"

About: Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

This was my 2nd visit to this hospital. I phoned for x-ray appointment at 8. 30 offered a time of 10. 15. Brilliant. I thought that was quick. Anyway, my son said I will take you before work it will save you going on 2 bus trips. Left home 9. 00 I always like to arrive early. To my surprise speaking to reception staff (super lady), she said go down to x-ray department. Well, I just got to the seating outside and another nurse took me in, helped me with my coat shirt, and I could not have asked for better treatment anywhere. To cut a long story short, what super, polite staff. I was back sat in my sofa within exactly. 1 hour from leaving my home, a nearly 20 mile round trip.

Now please to all the people who moan about our super NHS, read this. This is my personal experience, I cannot praise the staff I met highly enough, Thanks ladies' you know who you are! One very grateful OAP. Be lucky, keep smiling!

Response from Umar Zamman, Head of Complaints, Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Good afternoon

Thank you for you kind comments. We will ensure that we pass your feedback to the relevant departments.

With regards