"long waiting time for minor injuries - four hours!"

About: Abingdon Community Hospital

I could not afford to wait four hours - I arrived at 1030 am so I had to just leave again. I will try again tomorrow maybe arriving an hour before it opens at ten.

I never got any treatment so I just left 3 stars on all the questions but for all I iknow they were all excellent but there was not an option to just leave a review without the stars - I didn't get as far as the stars.

Response from John Daniels, Modern Matron & Clinical Development Lead for Urgent Care, Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust

Hello Jane,

Thank you for taking time to review our services and I'm sorry the waiting times we're unacceptable. Monday was an especially busy day for the Abingdon team who treated 54 patients throughout the day, 25 of those patients arrived in the first 2 hours. Regrettably this meant we had a longer waiting time than I would have liked.

Please be assured that we take feedback like this very seriously and I will use your story as part of my current review into waiting times and how I can improve our patients experience.

Best wishes,