"Outstanding Care"

About: City Hospital campus

I came into hospital on October 12th for an operation on my enlarged prostate which went well. I was then transferred to Harvey 2.ward in the evening. I cannot speak too, highly of the care I received.

All the Staff on this ward work as a team and I include the cleaning and catering staff ( the cleaning staff were very friendly and the ward extremely clean and the food - which I enjoyed- was served with a smile).

I am very grateful to the Doctors who kept an eye on me but my greatest praise is reserved for the Nursing Staff. At all times they were understanding, courteous and always cheerful. It cannot be easy to maintain this standard. That they do is a credit to everyone concerned.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

A big thanks for your feedback.

Caring for patients is a team effort – and this is demonstrated by all of those colleagues you mention in your note – including nurses, doctors, cleaners and catering staff. I have shared your ‘thank you’ with the team.

Warmest regards,

Lesley Riley

Divisional Nurse, Cancer & Associated Specialties

Response from City Hospital campus

A big thanks for your feedback.

I have shared your ‘thank you’ with the team.

Warmest regards, Lesley Riley Divisional Nurse, Cancer & Associated Specialties