"Directions, which ward, visiting times?"

About: Queen Mary's Hospital

Have not visited yet, difficultly finding basic information.

The very helpful telephonist does not have access to who is in the hospital, therefore can not tell me which one of two wards my friend is in; nor do they know the visiting times for the wards.

Gave me two numbers to call, got through to one and as friend not in that ward, tried the other which rang and rang, then picked up and put down again.

Then I tried for public transport directions, from Edgware, which says, Northern Line to Waterloo to connect to South West Train, "Trains to Waterloo" .

Thought I would be looking for 'train to waterloo' on the way back from which ever station I am travelling back from.

Calling the telephonist they were able to give me directions.

Thank goodness for them!

The receptionist tried their hardest with the little information they were given.

Job well done.

Response from Queen Mary's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience communicating with the staff at Queen Mary's Hospital. If you would like assistance with the problems you are experiencing, and if you have not done so already, then please contact the PAL Service at pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453 where staff will see what they can do to help.