"Feedback on the Breast Assessemnt Centre, RVI..."

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

I am writing to express my sincere thanks to the staff at the Breast Assessment Centre at the RVI. I am one of the lucky ones and my biopsy result was good news - negative - but the treatment, kindness and consideration I have received from this team has been exceptional. From the letter they sent , to the minute I entered their department to the phone call I received this afternoon - I cannot praise them highly enough. They are professional, responsive, helpful, empathetic and clearly experts in their roles. I was scared but they did everything to help me feel I was in safe and expert hands. Their approach, advice and support was truly wonderful. You do a great job and you should be very proud of what you do. Thank you very, very much.

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

On behalf of the Breast Assessment Unit and the Directorate of Surgical Services, we would like to thank you for your positive comments left for our departments on NHS Choices.

We are delighted you felt supported and that we met with your expectations at this difficult time.

Your feedback will be shared with all members of staff concerned, who work hard to ensure high levels of care are maintained and will be delighted with your kind words.