"friendliest and most efficient"

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

I was referred here, for the Dental Hospital, having had a referral that went wrong in another hospital. After months trying to arrange my extraction, I got fed up with the other hospital and my dentist sent a letter on my behalf.

Despite the waiting list everything was much faster and much more efficient. And the extraction itself (20th Aug 2015) went really well. I was nervous but the the dentist literally made me laugh midway the procedure. That's how much they put me at ease. Not gas required! I'm not joking, they, and the nurse, were lovely people who acted professionally, explaining everything and making sure I was comfortable all the time. A big thank you to everyone.

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Thank you for leaving positive feedback regarding your experience from a referral to the Newcastle Dental Hospital.

We are pleased that your procedure progressed uneventfully and that you found our team both supportive and professional. Your feedback will be passed on to our team who will appreciate the recognition of their dedication to ensure procedures go smoothly and patients are regularly informed of progress.