"The care my mother receives"

About: Russells Hall Hospital / General medicine

I accompany my 88 year old mother to the Diabetic Foot Clinic at Russells Hall on a regular Thursday appointment. On arrival at the department we are greeted and welcomed with a smile by the receptionists, who are always friendly and patient. The nurse then comes to take my mother to be weighed etc, my mother is always spoken to with respect and care. We then go into the Treatment room were the nurses and doctors are so lovely to my mother, they talk to her and listen to her. The treatment my mother receives is excellent and I believe that she could not receive better care anywere else. My mother and I wish to say a very big Thank You to everyone who works on this department. We leave the hospital with a sense of well being. Thank You.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for submitting positive feedback about your mother’s visits to the Diabetes Foot Clinic. It is always great to receive feedback from patients and relatives who regularly use our services.

It really is wonderful to hear that you are so pleased with the care and treatment your mother receives from all staff involved during her visits.

We have passed your lovely comments onto to the team who were thrilled to receive such positive feedback. We would like to wish your mother all the best for the future.

• Respectful Daughter thinks this response is helpful

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

• Respectful Daughter thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Respectful Daughter (a relative)

I am so happy that my comments have been read. I hope that everyone involved in my mothers care and treatments receive a big slap on the back together with a big thank you for all their wonderful care.

Respectful Daughter