"Excellent care by staff"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Ear, Nose & Throat

Last week I had a tonsillectomy through day surgery unit at Crosshouse and wanted to say a huge thank you to all the staff that looked after me.

Unfortunately I had to be readmitted this week due to a post operative bleed and was taken to theatre again. I had quite a lot of pain post op but the nursing staff were brilliant and helped keep on top of my analgesia. Nothing was a problem to them.

I just wanted to let them know that they are doing a fantastic job and that it was greatly appreciated. A special thanks to the day surgery staff, Staff nurses Mark and Kirsten in recovery and the nurses in 5A.

Working for NHS myself I know you tend to hear more about the negatives than the positives. Thanks again!

Dear Lgraxx,

I am sorry you had some post op complication but I am very glad you found your care to be so good. I will be very happy to pass this to the teams so they can appreciate your post, I am sure it will make their day. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Best wishes,