"My hip replacement experience"

I had been recommended this place as the only place to go. From my first visit I was very impressed, not just the free parking, polite staff and lots of information but I felt that I was really treated as a human being.

When I was admitted I could not believe the standard, and I was on the NHS! Everything was so clean and worked. The staff respected each other and really seemed to enjoy working there, such a change from hospitals I had visited in recent years for my Mother.

Everything was explained beautifully by both the surgeon and the anesthetist. The operation (hip replacement) went perfectly and my recovery has been rapid. I shall definitely be going there when the other hip needs replacing.

I had a very neat private room with well designed en-suite facilities, just what was needed.

I was very touched by a few little points, the help I had getting my stuff and me to my friend's car on departure and the lady who came to sweep out my bed after I had croissants for breakfast.

Response from The Horder Centre - St Johns Road

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience here at The Horder Centre. Your feedback will be passed onto our members of staff who will be delighted to hear such positive feedback. Thank you