"My time within the Mill Hill School Nursing team"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / School nursing Kirklees

(as a staff member),

I have worked within school nursing service at Mill Hill for over 4years and the time spent there has been best time in nursing. The staff I work with are so supportive and friendly. I have had a few health issues myself and also my mum has been unwell and the support and reassurance I have been given from the team is outstanding. The school nurses and school nursing assistants within the team always give over 110% in anything they do within there role.

I would like to wish all the school nurses and school nursing assistants all the best for the future and moving forward within school nursing. All so a thank you to my team leader who over the last few months has been very supportive whilst I have been making so difficult decisions about my career.

I am going to miss this team so much and would like to say a GREAT Big THANK YOU to ALL

Response from Emma Dickens, Customer Engagement Manager, Integrated Children's Services, Locala Community Partnerships CIC

Hi

What lovely feedback for your school nursing colleagues! Thank you for posting this. I will of course share this with all Locala school nurses.

All best wishes for your future

Emma