"Conquest is not inadequate!"

About: Conquest Hospital

Just recovering from day-case gallbladder surgery.

Excellent consultant, good nursing care. Only complaint, after-care information could have been better.This is my second operation in 11 months, first involved one week stay in Gardener Ward - again, excellent consultant and care. I loved the food!

I have never had to wait long, either for an out patient appointment or for admission.

Having moved to Hastings from Birmingham and experienced top-rated, but large and impersonal hospitals, I would choose the Conquest every time. We are lucky to have such a good local hospital.

The staff work very hard in very difficult circumstances, and it cannot help their motivation to be told they are failing all the time. Thanks to my consultants, and staff on Gardener Ward

Response from Conquest Hospital

Thank you for posting about your positive experience of care and services at the Conquest Hospital.

It's always encouraging and motivating for staff to receive such feedback as this recognises the excellent care they provide to patients on a daily basis.

Please be assured that your comments will be shared with all the staff concerned.

We send you our warm wishes and hope that you are making a good recovery.