"Received good assistance"

About: City Health Care Partnership CIC / Primary psychological and wellbeing services

I entered the service after having more symptoms from my depression. I received all the help I needed and I am now more able to manage my symptoms

Response from Dawn Barnes, Business Development lead, City Health Care Partnership CIC

Thank you for the feedback. The Let's Talk service is continuing to work hard to make our service accessible and effective for patients in Hull. It's really good to hear we have helped you manage your symtoms.

Response from Senior operations manager for integrated community services - transition of care, City Health Care Partnership CIC

Thank you Nifty149 for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback. I am very pleased that you received all the help you needed to help you manage your symptoms of depression when you attended the Lets Talk service.

I will share your feedback with the whole team who will be very pleased with such a lovely complement and success story.