"The care that I received whilst ..."

About: Liverpool Womens Hospital

The care that I received whilst staying at this hospital was absolutely brilliant. The Dr's and Midwives were absolutely fantastic giving support and sympathy to both me and my family at a very sad and stressful time. Without the care that I received on the HDU I would almost certainly have died. I cannot thank everybody enough and I still visit the hospital regularly to liaise with Dr's regarding planning a future pregnancy. Hope it's better luck next time! x x

THE FOOD!!!! The only decent meal there is the breakfast thank god my family were on hand to bring food in for me. I feel it's a shame that this let's the hospital down - I work in a hospital and there is always plenty of choice at least 5 main meals to choose from including sandwiches.

Response from Anne Bridson, Corporate Matron for Patient Experience, Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Ceri,

firstly I would like to apologise for the delay in responding to your comments. Thank you very much for the nice comments you have said, they are very much appreciated.

I would like to say that in response to feedback about the food the Trust has done a lot of work around improving patient food and I would hope that if you came back you would see a great improvement.