"I found that this hospital was ..."

About: The Walton Centre

I found that this hospital was an exceptional place to be treated in. All the staff from maintenance to surgical staff were very polite, friendly, helpful and made me feel as if I was part of the family. Exceptional courtesy was shown at all times. No one was ever neglected or treated harshly, no matter how much abuse was hurled at the staff by some patients. As a specialist hospital, there was total devotion to the patients, many cups of tea were provided and I was extremely imptressed by the way the staff went out of their way to speak to me, used my first name and encouraged me to mix with other patients. The meals were all very satisfactory and nutritious. Extreme courtesy was shown to visitors and many times I found that visitors were treated just as well as the patients they were visiting.

I would rate this hospital as AAA+++. Congratulations to all the staff for their dedicated service to an exceptional facility.

I think that of all issues that I have considered, the only things that may be improved upon would be the parking facilities. Too few handicapped spots. All the parking should be designated handicap parking.

A little more attention to details with respect to the cleaning.

Response from The Walton Centre

Thankyou for the kind comments regarding the care and treatment you have recieved as a patient at The Walton Centre. However, I note you have also highlighted a number of issues for improvement. I will pass your comments on to the staff involved in your care. Kind Regards Customer Care Team