"Nursing Care on the Day case ward (south block)"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I visited the day case centre today for a lumbar puncture not a particularly nice procedure but I have to say the Nursing staff that looked after me today were amazing. So friendly hard working and eager to do whatever necessary to make my visit as comfortable as possible. There were only 2 nurses on and they were very busy but as far as I could see made time to give all of their patients the best possible care. I have no complaints about my treatment and can only compliment their dedication care and knowledge.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

It’s really kind of you to get in touch. We’ve passed on your comments to staff on our Queen’s Day Case Unit. It’s great to hear that even though this team are incredibly busy, they still take the time to ensure each patient gets the best care and treatment. I hope you are resting up after your procedure.

Kind regards,