"I came to support my friend"

About: Kirklees Sexual Health Outreach / Huddersfield New College open door service

(as a friend),

I came to support my friend when she came to talk about the implant. I believe it was very helpful and they helped her get the appointment to suit her.

Response from Michelle Briggs, Specialist Sexual Health Trainer, Sexual Health Outreach Team, Locala Community Partnerships

Good morning Ink - thank you for using Patient Opinion to let us know about your recent experience with our Chlasp open door service at New College. You sound like a really good friend going along to offer support to your friend. We recognise that often people feel apprehensive and nervous when talking about their contraception needs and sexual health, but it sounds like your friend had a positive experience, which is so good to hear.

If you or your friend need any further advice or support then please feel free to give us a call on 01484 481030 or if you need any information about contraception and sexual health (CaSH), including clinic locations and opening times, then you can check out the Locala website

In the meantime, thanks again for your feedback Ink

Many thanks