"Excellent care at AMU"

About: Good Hope Hospital

I recently attended the AMU after being referred by 111. I was seen immediately and was looked after by a couple of nurses for various things. They were very patient, caring and understanding throughout. I was kept informed of what was happening etc.

Doctors were equally as helpful. Which was a nice surprise as in the past I have dealt with very dismissive doctors here.

I thought this was an excellent service and would like to pass on my thanks to the nursing team. They are a credit to their profession.

Dear Anonymous

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding AMU at Good Hope Hospital.

I will be very pleased to forward your feedback to Jade Mitchell, AMU Ward Manager, Neil Mallett, Matron for Acute Medicine and Dr Catherine Hulley, Clnical Director for Acute Medicine who will delighted to share your feedback with all of the team in Acute Medicine who work very hard to ensure our patients are well cared for.

I do hope this is acceptable and once again thank you for sharing your experience, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Dear Anonymous

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding AMU at Good Hope Hospital.

Marie Helebert