About: Macclesfield District General Hospital

The staff were scruffy and over familiar. The car parking is a joke. The heat in the waiting rooms is unbearable. The waiting times are complete nonsense, the chatting of nurses rather than doing their jobs is silly. Oh how I could go on. I have worked and lived throughout the country, and I can honestly say this is one of the worst hospitals I have attended.

I have complained in writing (e-mail) several times -and receieved nothing back other than an E-mail saying that they had tried to contact me by 'phone. I replied back to that (from my holiday overseas) that I was on holiday and would prefer to have any reply back written. Obvioulsy they don't do written replies where a record is kept, as despite many other E-mails I am still awaiting a response. I am so dissappointed in the complete disdainful way I have been treated. It has caused me a really unecessary of stress, and unfortunately my condiotn gets worse with any stress. A hospital that is making me more ill - why do I bother.

Response from Macclesfield District General Hospital

We are very sorry about the service you have received. Your points have been passed onto the departments concerned and we thank you for bringing them to our attention.