"Thanks"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I just want thank you all for the care and professionalism during my visit to have my operation.

I was admitted onto ward 3 and the nurse could not have been more helpful,I was put at ease from the start of the process.

I was then put to sleep for my operation and again this department were excellent as I was a bit worried.

I woke up to a very friendly nurse and considering how busy the department was,nothing was to much trouble.

Once recovered I went to the day case unit which was efficient and caring, all the staff were great.

Once again thanks to you all, you are a credit to your profession.

Thanks

Steve Bland

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience; it is always extremely pleasing to hear that the care provided was of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that yoru kind comments have been shared with both the surgical team and with the staff on Ward 3.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always extremely pleasing to hear that the care provided was of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staff on Ward 3 and the surgical team.