"Excellence at The Horder Centre"

I was recommended to The Horder Centre and expected a high standard of professionalism and expertise but it is so much more than than. Everyone and I mean everyone, carries out their role in a kind and pleasant manner. From my first contact by telephone to returning home, I received excellent treatment carried out in a kind and caring manner. Everything was explained thoroughly, reassurance and encouragement was genuine.

I. never felt like a number or just another patient. I was treated with respect and dignity. I consider myself more than fortunate to have been treated by such a skilful surgeon and their team. Such a lovely doctor!

Add to that the standard of cleanliness is excellent, food brilliant. What more can I say? The Horder Centre exceeded all my expectations, it was a privilege to be there. I cannot sing your praises enough. As for me, they have turned my life around. Brilliant!

Response from The Horder Centre - St Johns Road

Thank you for a lovely review. It means a lot to us when we receive feedback like this. We are glad that you came to The Horder Centre on recommendation and that your experience was of the level that we always strive to achieve. We wish you all the best from everyone here at The Horder Centre.