"Dementia Specialist Visit"

About: Tolworth Hospital

The visit and session were extremely well handled. The specialist nurse I saw handled the matter very sensitively and showed compassion throughout. I did not feel rushed and was put at ease when things were becoming a little difficult. The nurse gave me confidence and at the end of the session I felt I knew exactly what was happening and the next steps. I came away re-assured.

Response from Claire Reid, Senior Patient Experience Co-Ordinator, Patient Experience Team, South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust

Dear Witheld,

My name is Claire Reid and I am the administrator for the Patient Experience Team. Thank you for posting about the care you received from the Dementia Specialist Nurse. I'm glad that you were able to have a reassuring experience with our services. I will pass on your feedback to the team involved.

Many Thanks

Claire

Response from Tolworth Hospital

Dear Witheld,

Many Thanks