"Fantastic nurse run service"

About: Queen's Hospital (Romford)

Receptionist accommodating, some other patients rather rude to them, a difficult job. I was seen by a very helpful nurse, who put my mind at ease, gave me the relevant tests and prescribed treatment that has been successful.

I did observe that there appeared to be a shortage of nurses who were working hard to keep the waiting time down that unfortunately was quite long. The walk-in clinic had a long queue before it opened, so that resulted in a long wait.

Overall an excellent service by hard pressed nurses.

Response from Queen's Hospital

I’m delighted to hear about your experience at Queen’s Hospital. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your care. It’s wonderful to know that everyone you met treated you well – we’re currently working on our recruitment processes and are addressing the shortage of nurses. All the staff we have work extremely hard and comments such as yours really goes a long way to making them feel valued and appreciated Did you know our HIV service has been named Clinic of the Year? Read here for the full story http://www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk/News/HIV-service-is-Clinic-of-the-Year.htm

Yours sincerely Wendy Matthews Interim Chief Nurse