"reception staff"

About: New Victoria Hospital / Renal outpatients

I would like to commend the reception staff in the new Victoria renal clinic. Each time I have visited the 2 ladies are so kind, friendly and patient with me and all other patients. They have to put up with such a lot but always speak politely and kindly to patients. It is a great start to a clinic visit which can be traumatic for me.

Dear AnnieMac,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the reception staff at the renal clinic - I'm sure they will be thrilled that you have made the effort so leave such lovely feedback and I look forward to passing it on to them. Our staff on reception are very important in that so often they are the first person a patient sees and so are key in setting the tone for the visit. When people are particularly anxious, this makes all the difference. Referring to your other story, I am so glad that every member of staff in this clinic has worked together as a team to create a such a professional and caring atmosphere.

Thanks again,

Lorna

• AnnieMac thinks this response is helpful