"Pleasant and efficient nurses"

About: King's Mill Hospital Mansfield & Ashfield / Community nursing, Ashfield

I am receiving care at home which, with the pleasant, and efficient nurses, makes it a pleasure. It’s lovely to see them come. Any question you ask they try to give an answer which you can understand and if there were any changes in your treatment you were told why.

The home care was arranged by hospital which is Kingsmill, Sutton -in-Ashfield.

I would mention that I have been for treatment at Kingsmill hospital, several times recently, the care I received was very good. The nurses and doctors we're very helpful, the nurses would come to you as soon as they could.

Response from Helen Hallam, Head of Service, Community Adult Services (Ashfield), County Health Partnerships

Thankyou for taking the time to praise our community services, and those of Kings Mill, it is most appreciated.

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Dear reviewer,

Thank you very much for your comments, and for taking the time to post your review.

We are really pleased to hear how well you were recently cared for by our staff and this has been shared with the wide range of teams involved in your care, including the Clinical Commissioning Group to share with your home carers. We hope you recovery continues well.

Kind regards,