"Eye Emergency Department"

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Had to attend unexpectedly/emergency. Service from every single member of staff from the moment I arrived to when I left was exemplary. I could not have asked for better. Every step in process and treatment was explained to me and what would happen next and approximate waiting time. I was treated with dignity throughout and the thoroughness of every member of the medical staff in checking my problem was amazing.

All the reception staff were without exception swift, professional but friendly in dealing with me.

I cannot rate my experience highly enough - this department is excellent and is an exemplar in my opinion of what the NHS is about.

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback and for thanking the Directorate for the care and treatment you received whilst under the care of the Eye Emergency Department.

It is always good to get positive feedback from patients when things have gone well.

The clinical and administration staff work hard to provide an excellent service and they will appreciate your kind words, and will be encouraged by your comments.