"Crisis team"

About: Highbury Hospital

I was referred from my GP yesterday, and was offered a home visit within the next few hours or an appointment this morning. I chose the appointment - the receptionist was friendly, the building seemed clean and well cared for. I was struck by how welcoming and relaxed the appointment room was, which put me at my ease.

I was very impressed with the consultant psychiatrist and throughout felt respected at safe. They were professional and friendly, very aware, and very helpful. I have left not only happy and thoroughly reassured by my experience but compelled to encourage others to use this valuable service. Great doctor, great outcomes, great help.

Response from Ruth Gadd, Acting Service Manager , City Crisis Team, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience on patient opinion.

I am absolutely delighted that you have had such a positive experience with our Crisis Services in particular, your meeting with the Consultant Pyschiatrist- I will make sure I pass on your kind words to him and to the team.

I also think we have a lovely environment here too and completely agree with you in how these things can be important in putting a person at ease.

I am pleased you have had a positive outcome following your assessment and that you feel encouraged to recommend our service to others.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your positive experience on patient opinion.

Kind Regards