"Treatment in ITU and Baird Ward"

About: Conquest Hospital

I wish to give my thanks and appreciation to all the staff in A&E, ITU and Baird Ward under the Sister. You all worked so hard on me and for that I am extremely grateful. My thanks also go to the Paramedic who brought me into the Conquest Hospital, they were marvelous. I am now back in Ashford recovering.

I also want to wish the trainee doctors who followed me through from A&E to my leaving, every success with their careers. You and all the staff do a marvelous job. Thank you again.

Response from Conquest Hospital

Dear Ms Galloway

Thank you for your posting on NHS choices, expressing your appreciation for the care you received from staff in A&E, ITU and Baird ward at the Conquest Hospital.

It's always pleasing for staff to receive positive feedback for the work they do.

Staff at East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust work extremely hard in making sure every patient recieves high quality care.

It's kind of you to take the time to provide feedback. We will ensure your comments are shared with the staff at the Conquest and also South East Ambulance Services.

We send our warmest wishes to you and hope that your recovery is going well.