"My Orthopedic Surgery"

About: Wycombe Hospital

I had a total knee replacement done by Mr Krishnan in Wycombe Hospital in June this year. Surgery performed on my knee has been very successful, I have heard from various others that have had similar surgery, about their many problems that they had experienced, yet for me, my surgery was a great success, as three weeks after the replacement I was independent of any walking aids. Mr Krishnan has a good bedside manner and I felt completely confident in his hands as he explained everything in detail prior to the surgery and also post-operative. I am on the list for my other knee to be replaced and I have every confidence in Mr Krishnan again as my surgeon. I am facing the next operation with far less apprehension that I did prior to the first operation.

Response from Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you for lovely words of feedback following your surgical procedure in June at Wycombe Hospital.

I am pleased to read that your knee replacement operation has been a success, and that you are back to walking independently with no requirement to use walking aids.

I will endeavour to pass a copy of your post to Mr Krishnan, who I am sure will be encouraged by your kind words of praise.