"I was treated straight a way."

About: Good Hope Hospital

I was Addmitted to A&E on 30 th August 2015 having fallen and broken my ankle severely. I was then Addmitted to Ward 15 and operated on the following evening. I spent a week on Ward 15 and was treated with dignity and respect in both departments. I could not fault the care I received.

Dear Carol Newton

Thank you for your comments regarding your patient experience at Accident & Emergency, and then Ward 15 at Good Hope Hospital.

I am so pleased to read that you felt you were treated with dignity and respect at all times in both departments.

I will forward your comments to Angela Birmingham, Matron for Emergency Services, and to Ann Marie Mason Ward 15 Manager, as well as to Dr Ola Erinfolami, Clinical Director for Emergency Services, and to Mr Andreas Sambatakakis, Clinical Director for Trauma and Orthopaedics who will all be delighted to communicate your feedback to all of their teams Good Hope Hospital.

I hope this is acceptable and I wish you well in your continued recovery! Once again thank you for taking the time to provide your comments, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Dear Carol Newton

Marie Helebert