"Friendly, polite and very understanding staff"

About: Heartlands Hospital

The information leaflets sent with the appointments letters for a cystoscope and CT scan were very useful and contained lots of useful information to put me at my ease.

Especial praise is due to all the staff in the CT scanning suite.

The receptionist, nursing staff and radiologists cannot be faulted for their care and understanding as I was rather nervous about the needle in the arm.

I hasten to say that not everyone will need a needle but if they do they couldn't get better care anywhere else.

Dear June Davis

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about your recent experience at Heartlands Hospital's CT Scanning Department.

I am pleased to read that you found the information leaflets sent to you with your appointment letter helpful and informative and that they helped to put you at ease prior to your appointment.

I will be delighted to forward your feedback to the Radiology Management Team and to the Clinical Director for Radiology who will be thrilled to share your feedback with all of the team.

That you have taken the time to provide your feedback is most appreciated, as patient feedback is very important to us and I hope that my actions are acceptable.

Marie Helebert

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Dear June Davis

Marie Helebert