"Outstanding"

My sincerest thanks to my audiologist who gave me my first session today. An outstanding consultation in all respects. For the first time I have felt someone has taken the time and care to listen to my woes and investigated in a highly professional manner. Professional but extremely sympathetic.

Was not given brilliant news but now I know why I haven't felt well and the audiologist reassured me with a clear outline of where we go from here.

Can barely believe in these days of financial pressures that anyone was able to have the time and energy to help me so much.

The whole hospital has a very pleasant welcoming feel about it from the minute you walk in. All the staff have happy faces and time to help. A special place.

Response from West Berkshire Community Hospital

Thank you for your comments about the Audiology Service at the West Berkshire Community Hospital.

We always aim to provide the highest quality care for our patients and are therefore delighted to hear your lovely comments and pleased that you received a professional and caring service. We will ensure that your kind words are shared with all the team and we wish you well.