"Caring for my elderly father"

About: Good Hope Hospital

My father visited the hospital today, he was treated with the utmost care and kindness, he has come away feeling happy and confident, I live in Scotland so I am unable to be with him. Thank you to Good Hope!

Dear Anonymous

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your father's recent attendance at Good Hope Hospital.

I do appreciate living so far away makes it difficult for you to support him at appointments such as this and I am so pleased that he felt he was treated with the utmost care and kindness, and came away feeling happy with the service he received. Our staff work very hard to provide a positive patient experience and I will ensure that Julie Taylor Head Nurse for Good Hope Hospital is made aware of your feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, it is most appreciated.

Marie Helebert

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Dear Anonymous

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, it is most appreciated.

Marie Helebert