"My recent stay in Solihull hospital"

About: Solihull Hospital

I would just like to say a big thank you to every one from nurse to consultant, who operated and looked after me when I was in hospital. The staff on ward 15 where fantastic, very helpful and nothing was too much for them.

They all work very hard and long days.

I was admitted 24th Sept and discharged 27th Sept, for a hip replacement, I cannot fault any of them.

From start to finish they were fantastic.

Thank you again very much.

LA PEARSON

Dear LA Pearson

Thank you very much for your kind comments about your experience on Ward 15 at Solihull Hospital following your hip replacement.

I do hope you are continuing your recovery well and will be delighted to forward your comments to Maureen Jones the Ward Manager and Sara Crathorne Matron for Trauma and Orthopaedics at Solihull, who will be delighted to share your feedback with the whole team who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience.

I hope this is acceptable and thank you once again for providing your feedback it is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert

Response from Solihull Hospital

Dear LA Pearson

Marie Helebert