"4 days still no diagnosis!"

About: Royal Blackburn Hospital

My partner is currently in Blackburn hospital and I have to say I am appalled! He has been there since Saturday morning and still no diagnosis of what is wrong and what needs to be done! Was told emergency MRI scan yesterday still led thier waiting! Man next to him came in yesterday got scanned already! No wonder beds are short if it takes this long to do anything!

Response from Royal Blackburn Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback on your partner’s admission to the Royal Blackburn Hospital and thank-you for taking the time to do so.

I am very sorry that you have concerns with the care your partner is receiving in one of our wards.

We are keen to speak with you so we can ensure that your comments are brought to the attention of the ward concerned and can be fully investigated.

You can either contact me (Melissa Almond) on 01254 734087 or email me on melissa.almond@elht.nhs.uk , or if you prefer you can discuss further any concerns you may have about our services with our East Lancashire Hospitals Trust Customer Relations team on 01254 733700 or complaints@elht.nhs.uk who can advise you of your options in raising these concerns further.

Many thanks again for commenting.

Melissa Almond, Patient Experience Facilitator