"Outstnading care recieved."

About: Blackpool Victoria Hospital

I cannot thank my consultant enough for the continuation of help, care and on going support I have received whilst visiting Blackpool Victoria after suffering with a recurring ear infection. After only a few appointments, hearing tests and an operation, I am now better than ever! I still have a way to go to complete my hearing but as for now, to all the staff who looked after me from receptionist, HCA's, Nurses, Anaesthetists and of course my consultant - Thank you!

H x

Response from Andrew Heath, Lead in Patient Experience & Engagement, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Hello Hannah

Thank you for taking the time to post. It is always great to hear such positive comments around the care and treatment Blackpool Teaching Hospitals have been able to deliver.

I will share your comments with the respective teams who I am sure will be delighted to receive your appreciation and also that things are moving in the right direction for you.

Thank you once more for taking the time to post and I hope that your recovery continues.