"Following a heart attack"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

On a reason visit to Lincoln about to set off back to Lancashire my partner suffered chest pain, we arrived at A&E seen within 5 minutes, ECG done, diagnosed a heart attack and within 15 minutes he was fitted with a stent, no damage to his heart due to the efficient service. He was admitted to the ward where he had excellent treatment and was so well looked after, the ward staff both on Johnson ward & Jackson ward where excellent and very knowledgeable and kept my partner well informed.

We are so grateful for every bodies help.

I work for the NHS and I think had we been at home my partner would not have had the rapid treatment he got in Lincoln.

Well done to all.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Sue,

Thank you for the kind comments you have posted regarding your husbands recent visit to Lincoln A&E department, the team will be pleased to read that their prompt attention has had a positive outcome for your husband.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thanks.

Karen Hansord – A&E Sister

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Sue,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent experience of using our services.

We welcome all feedback & positive comments like yours are particularly nice for the staff to hear, helping to boost morale & encourage the staff to continue to do their best to try to provide a positive experience for all of our patients.

We hope that you are recovering well at home.

Ward Sister Tracey Duke