About: Bristol Royal Infirmary

So, I get a letter saying you are now able to give me an appointment. I have no idea what this is about, as I was discharged by you over three months ago. Anyway, I repeatedly phone the appointments centre to find out what it's about, but when I press the number for the option I want, all this does is send me back to the beginning of the list of options and I just go round in circles listening to you repeating the options. Ridiculous! I eventually manage to get through to the main switchboard and get the direct number for the coordinator of the clinic I want, but all I repeatedly get there is an answerphone message saying they are not there. I have to say, you appear to be a complete shambles and cannot even get the simplest basics right, of running an appointments book, or operating a phone system correctly.

It really couldn't get much worse.

Response from Bristol Royal Infirmary

Thanks very much for the feedback. We are really sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact our Patient Support and Complaints Team 0117 342 1050 / pals@uhbristol.nhs.uk and they will look into this further. Thank you.