"felt like a pain"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

Good paramedic very helpful the doctor made me feel like a pain the nurse was amazing was brought in for asthma but got diagnosed with gord

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience of the Emergency Department at University Hospital, Coventry in September 2015.

I’m delighted to read that you found the doctor who treated you very helpful and received amazing care from the nurse whilst in our Emergency Department. I’m also pleased to hear about the paramedic who treated you. You may want to contact West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust to thank the paramedic as they will be employed by them.

I have passed on your comments to the Group Manager and Modern Matron for the Emergency Department so they can share your kind words with the team.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff.

Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.

Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203