"catheter ablation"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital / Cardiology

I was admitted to ward 23 for a planned catheter ablation, I was very nervous but the staff were so understanding and made me feel so much better. The procedure was successfully carried out by Dr Sopher I am so grateful. I already feel the best I have in months. Thank you all so much

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear EJH

I will pass on your kind comments to the cardiac team who I know will gladly receive them.

Regards

Sue Mellor

Head of Patient Engagement

• EJH thinks this response is helpful

Response from Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

Dear EJH

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always helpful to hear from our patients about what makes a good or bad visit to the hospital and I am pleased to hear your experience was positive. It can be stressful coming in to hospital for a procedure even once you have been told what to expect so it is good to know that the staff attending you treated you with understanding and empathy making you feel better. I am pleased to hear that your procedure, carried out by one of our consultants was successful and that you are already starting to feel better.

Regards Sue Mellor Head of Patient Engagement