"Thank you all"

About: The Royal London Hospital

Once again I give my thanks to all the team at the London hospital in urology. From the consultant to the nursing and theatre staff who did a first class job of looking after me while I was in hospital. your kindness and care cannot be beaten it is absolutely first class.To my consultant for getting things moving with no delay and ensuring I got the correct treatment. To the theatre staff for putting me at ease, and to all the nursing staff on the ward for your care and kindness, We often hear of problems and delays in the NHS but let me tell you that there is also a great amount of effort put in by all the staff at this hospital. My aftercare continues here at the London and I think that the dedication of all the team there should be noted. I can only thank you all again for the wonderful work you all do.

Response from The Royal London Hospital

Dear Neil

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. It is always great to hear when patients are happy with the care they receive from our staff.

We have passed on your thanks to the Urology Team so that they are all able to see them.

Best wishes