"Brilliant hospital and staff"

About: Royal Brompton Hospital

I have just had a stay here for a EP study with a view to ablation. From arriving to leaving the staff on the Paul Wood ward were amazing. Taking time to talk me through everything that was happening and general chat to see how i was.There were very caring and friendly and made me very comfortable. Its nice to see staff with a great bedside manner something lost in other hospitals.

They food was of a good standard and the ward was very clean.

The theatre staff where equally as nice and because i was awake through my procedure talked me through everything and again making me feel at ease.

I would definetly recommend this hospital

Response from Royal Brompton Hospital

Dear Stephen,

Thank you very much for letting us know you were pleased with the care you received. We believe our patients deserve the best possible specialist treatment in a clean environment and that communication is key to ensuring patients feel they are being treated with respect and involved in decisions about their care. It is therefore great to hear this was your experience and that you were made to feel as relaxed as possible at what we know can be an anxious time in hospital. The teams involved in your care will be very pleased to read your comments. Wishing you all the best for the future.